Coming June 25th - New Online Banking
Congressional Federal is always working to improve the services we provide you. We’re excited to announce an all-new enhanced Online Banking experience coming June 25th. The upgraded platform will bring you a more seamless experience than ever.
Here are a few important things to keep in mind:
- ONLINE BANKING OUTAGE PERIOD:
- Online Banking will be unavailable during the system transition from 3:00 PM ET on Monday, June 24th to 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, June 25th.
- BILLPAY OUTAGE PERIOD:
- BillPay will be unavailable from 3:00 AM ET, June 24 - 2:00 PM ET, June 25
- All Mobile Banking services and features will remain active on the app except BillPay
- Existing BillPay payments will continue to be made
- You will not be able to make changes to existing payments during the outage
- FIRST-TIME LOGIN PROCEDURE:
After this first log-in to the new platform, you will be able to log in using just your current user ID and password as always.
You will still be able to log in from our homepage using your current Member ID and password. For security purposes, you will be prompted to complete a one-time multi-factor enrollment by text message or phone to register your device.
- Log in as you normally would from the “online banking” box on our homepage with your Member ID and password.
- Once you log in, the new system will authenticate you by a sending a one-time numeric code to the phone number that you provide.
- When prompted, choose to receive the one-time numeric code by SMS (text message) or phone call. Enter your phone number.
- Complete the multi-factor enrollment instructions.
- For questions or concerns regarding online banking, contact Member Services at 1-703-934-8300.