Consolidate Your Federal and Private Student Loans*
Notice: Thank you for considering Congressional Federal for your student loan consolidation needs. Unfortunately, we are not offering Refinance Student Loans at this time. Please check back soon, as we hope to help you with your lending needs in the near future. If you need help accessing an existing application or your MyAccount, please call (888) 549-9050.
Please note that our Smart Option Student Loan is still available.
Jump to our Smart Option Student Loan®
At Congressional Federal we understand managing your student loans is not your top priority. That is why we want you to focus on your career and not your education loans. With our student loan consolidation program, you can combine your federal and private student loans into one easy payment with a lower interest rate. Building a brighter future starts with our easy four step process – apply online, get instant decision, customize your loan, and get funded. Learn more about the terms and conditions related to refinancing your student loans.*
- No origination fee
- Lower monthly payment
- Competitive rate with extended repayment term
- Cosigner release available after 24 on-time monthly payments
- Flexible loan rate options - fixed or variable rates
The Smart Option Student Loan®
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Congressional Federal by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
The loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or apply, get started here
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility.
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialist