Secured Personal Loans
Our share-secured and certificate of deposit (CD)-secured personal loans are flexible, low-cost options to build or rebuild your credit history, or make a big purchase without draining your savings. They offer lower interest rates than credit cards or unsecured loans, and we don’t even have to pull your credit report!
How it works:
- You borrow money using your own savings (share) account or certificate of deposit as collateral to secure the loan.
Use your savings
- You’ll continue to earn interest on your savings account or CD.
With our share-secured loan, funds in your savings account are put on hold until the loan is repaid. Funds are released as payments are made.
Use your CD
- Borrow up to 100% of the available funds in your savings account.
With our CD-secured loan, you can borrow against your CD at any point in time until the CD matures.
- Borrow up to 75% of the funds in your CD.
- The maturity date of your CD determines the length of your loan.
Act Now! Call us at 800.491.2328 to learn more about our loan programs or apply by clicking the button below.
Share Secured Loans Rates & Terms