Secured Personal Loans
Our share-secured and share certificate secured loans are flexible, low-cost options to build or rebuild your credit history, or make a big purchase without draining your savings. They offer lower interest rates than credit cards or unsecured loans, and we don’t even have to pull your credit report!
How it works:
- You borrow money using your own savings (share) account or share certificate as collateral to secure the loan.
- You’ll continue to earn interest on your savings account or share certificate.
Use your savings
With our share-secured loan, funds in your savings account are put on hold until the loan is repaid. Funds are released as payments are made.
- Borrow up to 100% of the available funds in your savings account.
Use your share certificate
With our share certificate secured loan, you can borrow against your share certificate at any point in time until the share certificate matures.
- Borrow up to 75% of the funds in your share certificate.
- The maturity date of your share certificate determines the length of your loan.
Share Secured Loans Rates & Terms